Sunday, February 7, 2010

His will

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord"
-Isaiah 55:8

Do you ever want something so badly that you decide it must be meant for you? I have and it's so rediculous that I just go out and plan my own day and my own will when I know that God's plan for me is so much better than my plans for me. God knows what is best for us because He created us.

I have to trust Him with my life even thought at times I really don't want to. At times, I think I know what is best for me, but I don't know my future, God knows my future, and He has better in store for me. That is what the Bible tells us and that I have to trust.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for peace, and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

0 comments: